Old chain dive truck

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This is what the fire wall said, on the inside... it was cast aluminum.. as were the floor sections of where the cab use to be

Couldnt see the front of the grill/radiator due to the large tree that grew there.. but its cast, and had the ornate S in the sides

Coming from farm country and working on bikes forever, I love the old chain-drive stuff. I have no idea what it is, but will be watching to find out. :)

Capturessssssttttt.jpg
you can see the side vents in the hood better in this picture

You guys are good!

That thing is awesome... It's a shame it's missing 3 of the rims, I would venture a guessing those would be impossible to find

Heck, if I was you I'd snag it just for some sweet yard ornament lol. I'm sure that grill is worth a few bucks if its still intact.

CORPO ... I just think it is cool that they didn't scrap it ! Is there any other goo treasures in that yard that you took pictures of ????

There is a yard near me that still has a lot of the old stuff ....

Attachments

• early 2014 026.jpg
    early 2014 026.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 27
  • early 2014 023.jpg
    early 2014 023.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 27
Better grab all you can while it is available.
Our only classic junk yard was sold about a year ago.It is now scrap yard.Hundreds of vehicles from 1940`s through the early 80`s were all crushed.
The brothers who owned it told me they would never sell it ,but they did.:mad:
Had I known yard was for sale I would have grabbed a lot of stuff out of there.

Latest posts

Back