Kooool 3 wheeler!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
Koool 3 wheeler... anyone know what it is?!?

BoB

Attachments

• melloyello.jpg
    melloyello.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 73
When I was growing up the garbage collectors had Cushman's. Don't know if they're still in business.

didnt the american pickers just do one of these on there show ? from London or some place ... its not an opea%^$ or how ever you spell that ..

Those are usually Asian and made by Dihatsu, mitsubishi, or any number of Asian companies over there. Really don't see them here due to the dangers of them tipping over, smog and crash testing regulations. [cl

Hey crank I knew I couldnt spell it and that proves it .... here in our county they had I guess they were cushmans that the mail people drove all over the city ,, but they stopped using them about in the mid 70s I think... and they looked just like this only the engine was under the seat.

Y.T... we had Cushmans here as well... mostly downtown where the beat cops and parking enforcement could wiggle 'em thru traffic. (I always wanted to boost one [ddd but never found the nerve!)

They've still got a couple of the old Cushman three wheelers out here at the refinery. Old two cylinder opposed air cooled. The plant is buying new "somethings" with a heated cab and all the comforts. Three cylinder diesel. But, the old Cushmans were a blast to drive. Run maybe forty is you played with the carb linkage a bit. But, no cab or roll bar means no seat belts and a lot of luck.

The mill im at now has mostly Kawasaki mules .. they did have 3 wheeled cushmans till around 10 years ago then the updated . these mules are some tuff little boogers for just transportation around the mill-site

Latest posts

Back