Dr Crankinstien

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everybody.

I've been home 6 days. Recovery is SLOW, frustrating and I'm beginning to lose my sense of humour. I'm also on a collection of medications, none of which improve my attitude, nor do they suddenly increase my desire to eat salad.

BS aside, it's good to be home and good to be back here. Thanks again, guys!

It usually takes years to a lifetime to get to where we are (health wise) so, follow directions and continue to get better.
Glad to have you back :cool::cool::cool:

Good to see you back! Did they find out anything or just rape your insurance?

Luckily we don't need to worry about insurance for the hospital stay or tests, our health plans only need to cover medication and other stuff like that. I say luckily because my dad had a long and expensive hospital stay in November for a heart attack that was covered by our health care system, as expected.

Thanks everybody.

I've been home 6 days. Recovery is SLOW, frustrating and I'm beginning to lose my sense of humour. I'm also on a collection of medications, none of which improve my attitude, nor do they suddenly increase my desire to eat salad.

BS aside, it's good to be home and good to be back here. Thanks again, guys!

Glad to hear you're coming around, Doc. My dad has a lot of frustration with his medications, but they're doing a lot of good even though there's a little bit of unintended results.

Good and bad new guys. I had a great 1.5 hour chat with Doc today. He sounded awesome and has a his great sense of humor. The drugs he's on are giving him nausea and vertigo making it almost impossible to scroll the web. He said they diagnosed him with congenital heart failure, so he has a tough road ahead. I really enjoyed our chat today.

Latest posts

Back