Thursday at Gruber's

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A couple of fuel trucks were there in case anyone ran low.

Attachments

• IMG_2971.jpg
    IMG_2971.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 28
Yes, it looks much better with 300 pounds of front bumper missing.

Lots of great cars at Gruber's tonight. Unfortunately, I can only post one. Here is Roger's (retired fireman) '34 Coupe. A real time capsule. Unchanged for many decades but always kept in pristine condition.

Attachments

• IMG_2991.jpg
    IMG_2991.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 22
Yes, it looks much better with 300 pounds of front bumper missing.

Lots of great cars at Gruber's tonight. Unfortunately, I can only post one. Here is Roger's (retired fireman) '34 Coupe. A real time capsule. Unchanged for many decades but always kept in pristine condition.

Funny enough, my dad's 33 Dodge that was hot rodded in the 70s has what appears to be the exact same body colours.

Yes, that was a popular color combination around here too.

There was a show a couple miles from home so I took the Chevy RPU.

The show was at a Mopar Dealer and I had the only slant 6 there. Nobody cared. Me too.

Attachments

• IMG_3003.jpg
    IMG_3003.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 25
Hey, I wasn't trying to sound like a cry baby. The roadster got attention. Just that folks didn't know what a slant 6 was. My style is I don't register for shows unless required. I don't care about trophies. I leave before the awards are handed out. My reward is the pleasure I get out of building them.

There's one thing that I don't get though. New or almost new stock cars that enter shows.

Almost a week without the internet. It just came back, but running poorly.
Here's the car of the week from Gruber's. Paint and bodywork were first class.

Attachments

• IMG_3008.jpg
    IMG_3008.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 23

Latest posts

Back