1937 Packard 115 coupe

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the door panels and kick panels trimmed down and re-installed, fitting much better. Need to make a trim piece for the front edge of the bulkhead shelf, other than that, put in the visors, seats and seatbelts and the interior is done :cool:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3195.JPG
    IMG_3195.JPG
    86.4 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_3197.JPG
    IMG_3197.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 46
Agreed! what brand and model do you use?

Thanks! It's a Mason, bought it off Craigslist for 500.00 Can. It's 20 + yrs old, used by an old guy (like me:rolleyes:) for a small upholstery business. They are sold by Mason in Vancouver BC Canada, its actually a rebranded Japanese machine, they apparently make some of the best machines. My friend with the upholstery shop has been using the same make machines only 15 yrs older than this one until just recently and just upgraded to Juko machines, also Japanese, bought from Mason. On that subject, he is back at work after successful surgery to remove a 6cm brain tumor :eek: and will likely have the seats done next week [cl

Attachments

• IMG_3075.JPG
    IMG_3075.JPG
    109.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_3077.JPG
    IMG_3077.JPG
    111.3 KB · Views: 14
Thanks guys. BTW, I did NOT do the seats myself, my friend at the upholstery shop, back from successful brain surgery kicked cancer and kicked butt on the seats. One tough dude.....[cl[cl

Latest posts

Back