28 Fast Four build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the meds must be helping, shortness of breath is way better and no more chest pain. I know it's like closing the gate after the cows are out but I have changed my ways. I wear a 3M resperator when I'm cutting and grinding now something I should have done years ago.

The motor mounts and transmission mounts are complete, I have to rework the cross member under the engine because the aluminum pan sticks down considerably lower than the 440 one.
I also started on the new headers for the Hemi.
Here's a couple pics and a video, for some reason I quit putting the links to them on here. [S

https://youtu.be/BFrMSvFgtek

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Resize of Pentastar headers 001.jpg
    Resize of Pentastar headers 001.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 40
  • Resize of Pentastar headers 002.jpg
    Resize of Pentastar headers 002.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 40
  • Resize of Pentastar headers 003.jpg
    Resize of Pentastar headers 003.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 41
  • Resize of Pentastar headers 004.jpg
    Resize of Pentastar headers 004.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 40
The inhalers didn't do squat for me other than giving me a headache.:(

I take prednisone for my RA, seems to help. At least my hands don't swell up and get as stiff anymore.

Will you need a skid pan under the oil pan? Looks like it's almost as low as the frame rails.

Thanks Guys, Bama no headache from the puffers and they seem to be helping. The bottom of the pan is about a foot behind the suspension cross member but I'm thinking a skid plate can't hurt

Latest posts

Back