Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went to the cinema last night. The man sat in front of me had his dog with him. The dog seemed really engrossed in the film. When the film ended I said to the owner "this might sound weird but your dog seemed to really enjoy that". "Yes I was surprised too, he hated the book."'

built this ratty clock with my son. Little Christmas present for his mom. She can`t lift it but that`s not the point... :p

Attachments

• IMGP8206.jpg
    IMGP8206.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 38
Dead Penguins - I never knew this!
Did you ever wonder why there are no dead penguins on the ice in Antarctica? Where do they go? Wonder no more!
It is a known fact that the penguin is a very ritualistic bird which lives an extremely ordered and complex life.
The penguin is very committed to its family and will mate for life, as well as maintain a form of compassionate contact with its offspring throughout its life.
If a penguin is found dead on the ice surface, other members of the family and social circle have been known to dig holes in the ice, using their vestigial wings and beaks, until the hole is deep enough for the dead bird to be rolled into, and buried.
The male penguins then gather in a circle around the fresh grave and sing:
"Freeze a jolly good fellow."
"Freeze a jolly good fellow."

If today was a fish I would have thrown it back.

This mornings simple water pump on a Toyota pickup turned into a 3 hour fiasco. First gasket had a wrinkle in it second one was seeping a little. after a retry found threads on 2 bolts the threads were leaking. fixed that and went to lunch. Nephew who is stationed in South Korea, his wife called and the batteries in his truck were flat dead. Went and jumped that and got it to my house. Second job was hubs and locks on F150 4X4.One wouldn't engage the other wouldn't disengage. New locks wouldn't reach new hub splines. [S. They may reach the old hubs. They seam to work on the bench. Third job never made it into the shop. That is a clutch on a Kia soul. It may all have to wait. supposed to snow tomorrow. Sorry for the rant.

Latest posts

Back