I heard some clucking!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
When I was putting the chickens up the other night I noticed one was missing. When I went to close up the shop I heard some clucking! Yep... she scratched the crap outta my hood getting up there! :eek:

boB

Attachments

• chik.jpg
    chik.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 25
Oh no!

Reminds me of a family dog we had. She loved car rides and would get excited when you took her leash out (since we lived on an acreage it meant she was going somewhere in the car).

When I was university, my dad was bringing her to come see me. He was outside with the dog, put the leash on the hood of the car, and went to the back of the yard to get something. Dog wasn't with him, for some reason. He came back and the dog was on the hood of the car beside the leash. She wanted to make sure she was going where the leash was.

Last edited:
It's just a good thing I am planning on a new paint job for the Nova or fried chicken would definitely be on the menu!

I made a big mistake years back & lent the Nova to my son for a couple years when his car broke down after his divorce! Sure wish I had just bought him one instead... got it back all skuffed up & motor worn out! Live & learn!

BoB

Instead of chickens, its cats. I have all kinds of cat prints all over my primer. Sometimes if I leave a window open there will be my big Norwegian languishing in the back seat area.

One day my buddy with the mint Del Ray had just cleaned up his car with my shop vac, getting ready for a show. He goes to shut the trunk, and there were sandy cat prints all over the inside. He went a little nuts as he is a high strung guy and singing curse words as he whisked out the prints with the little broom.

He was still cursing when he got into the car and my little female Tuxedo cat jumped across his lap and flew out the driver window. Scared more curse words right out of him. Funny as hell.

We have wild turkeys. Not the kind you drink. They are so stupid they will challenge and fight with their reflection. Can mess up a paint job pretty quick.

Latest posts

Back