Deuce of Spades DVD

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob w

Still crazy after all these years!
Some of you have heard of the hot rod movie entitled Deuce of Spades. It was the project of an independent film maker named Faith Grainger. I think she did a heck of a good job.

When the DVD came out we did a fun thing with it. I sent it to Doc. C. to watch with the understanding he would pass it on to another active RRR/UDS member. Also, each recipient is asked to take a pic of the DVD box in a location that represents his location and post it.

Well, it went to 11 different guys and travelled over 13,000 miles. Only two people who are currently active here saw it. Doc C. and Pops.

I'd like to try it again. See how many miles we can accumulate. I'll send it to the first person that requests it. Requests can be made it in a post and follow up with your address in a private message.

Here's the thread from the first tour the DVD made.

http://ratrodsrule.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5816&highlight=Deuce+spades

Remember, you will have to send it to the next requester (postage involved). Also, don't forget to post the pic. Maybe do a little review.

Attachments

• Deuce 001.jpg
    Deuce 001.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 21
Bob, I bought the DVD a long time ago and enjoyed the heck out of it. I lent it out six times and never got it back once. Some of the people came around later and paid me for it, but none of them returned the DVD, so I had to go back and buy another one, each time. They all enjoyed it too much, men and women alike. There's old cars, Faith Granger and romance, so that covers all genders.
Guys, I really recommend this show, so take Bob up on his generous offer.

Attachments

• IMG_0484.jpg
    IMG_0484.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 12
Glad to see interest in this. Smallfoot is first in line so I'll send it to him early next week He'll send it to sotlz. Soltz will sent it to Dozer. Dozer will send it to OI.

Dutch, are you in? If so, you are first and I'll mail it to you and you can send it to smallfoot. PM your address to me.

Just PM the next person for their address.

Don't forget to get a pic of the DVD in a place that represents the area where you live. Look at the old thread starting at post #45 to see what was done the last time. I'll keep track of the mileage it travels. It would be really cool to send it to the Netherlands and back. Lots of miles.

yes I`m in , but I`m not sure if I can watch it here...? There`s something with dvd`s and region restrictions if I remember correctly? Anyone with knowledge on that on here? The miles would add up quick anyway... :D

yes I`m in , but I`m not sure if I can watch it here...? There`s something with dvd`s and region restrictions if I remember correctly? Anyone with knowledge on that on here? The miles would add up quick anyway... :D

Dutch, while that issue gets figured out, I'm going to send it to smallfoot. Just to get the deal rolling. We'll slot you in when there is an answer. I hope that is okay.

Last night I read through the whole thread from 2012, when we did this. It reminded me of how much fun we had with it. The home pictures added a lot to the conversation. I sure wish those guys were still around.

I would guess smallfoot would have a cool shot or two from the Florida outback.

Wow, i just watched that trailer....likes like it will be enjoyable! Tx Dozer!

I understand on the order of things. I'll get it to Dutch whether he can watch it or not if he wants to add a bunch of mileage and a pic to the project. Hate to cut him out of the fun for some bs rule about watching vids...

Last edited:
Dutch, while that issue gets figured out, I'm going to send it to smallfoot. Just to get the deal rolling. We'll slot you in when there is an answer. I hope that is okay.

Last night I read through the whole thread from 2012, when we did this. It reminded me of how much fun we had with it. The home pictures added a lot to the conversation. I sure wish those guys were still around.

I'm about to look at that thread to see what was done. I'll do my best to put something in to see!

Wow, i just watched that trailer....likes like it will be enjoyable! Tx Dozer!

I understand on the order of things. I'll get it to Dutch whether he can watch it or not if he wants to add a bunch of mileage and a pic to the project. Hate to cut him out of the fun for some bs rule about watching vids...

Thanks Bama. My buddy says I can watch it no problem.

perfect!

Latest posts

Back