Thursday at Greg's II

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob w

Still crazy after all these years!
2009_0611trk0006.jpg

I went to the every Thursday picnic at Greg's again. This Chevy truck was there. Built by a young guy. It has a pretty healthy small block in it.

2009_0611trk0014.jpg

Greg suggest he "light 'em up" in the driveway. A few hundred mile's worth of rubber melted off the Hurst slicks.

2009_0611trk0012.jpg

Some kind of old Ford I believe. These things are pretty ugly. I doubt they will ever be popular.:D

Nice.....

Really nice, Bob. A couple of awesome Willys.....
Thanks for sharing. '22

Kathy is working on the lettering. Other jobs are taking her time & I don't need to push her. I did make a couple tries up the driveway today. Had a big hesitation off idle and some backfiring, so a little more tuning to do.
There's usually about 25-30 guys each week and about 20 interesting cars. Lots of story telling by us old guys.
Gas, take care of the back & heal fast.

2009_0611trk0012.jpg

Some kind of old Ford I believe. These things are pretty ugly. I doubt they will ever be popular.:D

LMAO,I will take that ol ugly thing off his hands. I want to see the dragster lettered also. You put that car together in record time. I hope you get it all tuned for that burn out vid.

Latest posts

Back