Friday Cruise Night Pics

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gastrick

One of the Dirty Dozen!
I wanted to put some more shakedown miles on the coupe before the Turkey Rod Run in Daytona, so I took off for the Friday night cruise spot. I don't know why, but attendance was abysmal. The parking lot is usually filled to capacity with rods but tonight space was plentiful. I snapped some pictures but darkness was setting in. These pictures are lame and the selection was thin but this is what I got..........................

The coupe was working good. I'll recheck all the hardware and I'm good to go I think.

There are still some good ones there. Thanks for posting.

I didn't mean to complain about the cars that were there. I was bummed because not very many of them showed up compared to a usual Friday night. I might go again next Friday and get there with more daylight behind me so my photos are better.

Must be nice to still have good weather for a Fri nite cruise.;)
Starting to get cooler here & just about all the local rods a in hiding for the winter. :(:(
Nice bunch of cars & trucks that showed tho. Kinda partial to the 54 pickup & Suburban. The year of my 1st pickup.

Thanks.....

Still some nice rides there Gastrick. (Very nice Hemi :D).
Thanks for taking the time to share.. '22

Latest posts

Back