Palisade Colorado Car show

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bonehead

Skull Master
P8180009.jpg

P8180010.jpg

P8180011.jpg

P8180013.jpg

P8180014.jpg

P8180017.jpg

Thanks for the photos. I especially enjoy the interior shots of the big 50's era cars. It seems to me cars had the best interiors during that time period. The ole Bonehead Truck looks sinister. My dad used to have one of those Sears Allstate motorcycles. Was the red pro-street car a Henry J or an Allstate? I can't tell the difference.

Thanks for the photos. I especially enjoy the interior shots of the big 50's era cars. It seems to me cars had the best interiors during that time period. The ole Bonehead Truck looks sinister. My dad used to have one of those Sears Allstate motorcycles. Was the red pro-street car a Henry J or an Allstate? I can't tell the difference.

I got interested in the dashes at this show for some reason. I guess it was all the chrome. The pro-street was a Henry J.

Had the Bonehead booth set up, and ended up proping up my feet during the heat of the day. There had been a crowd around my truck, and I grabbed a camera in time to see most of them walking away. The old truck still brings 'em in.

Yes, the BH truck has that arrow/taper shape that is pleasing to the eye.

Thanks for posting the pics.

Latest posts

Back