Road Trip

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cycledog

A really rusty biker
Took a road trip today to get some Stude parts. Good times. Here are 30 some pictures, I think ur gonna like em.

This guy and his crew do great work, restoration, custom, upholstery, paint.
He was working on 3 Avanti's and a 53 custom. One of the Avanti's he did Ostrich skin and fabric interior, very cool.

What does not belong to customers and he is not going to do for himself is for sale, cars parts etc. Seems to have reasonable prices. And he says customers gotta drive em, he wont build a trailer queen.

ontheway.jpg

roadtrip.jpg

roadtrip1.jpg

roadtrip3.jpg

roadtrip4.jpg

roadtrip5.jpg

roadtrip6.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! Awesome! Even if that fella's shop was an empty building, it would still be super cool. Thanks for the super photos c-dog.

Wow! Proof that the sun actually does come out in Washington every now and then ;)

Cool photos, thanks for posting them up.

Wow! Proof that the sun actually does come out in Washington every now and then ;)

Cool photos, thanks for posting them up.

I've been to cenral/western WA, Tri Cities area, Yakima, Ellensberg, quite a few times and it's sunny more often than not.

I will most likely go back and get a 50 Commader two door or coupe or whatever you want to call it.:cool:

Very cool, I'd love a get a 53-55 someday!

Latest posts

Back