Trucks in Trees

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cycledog

A really rusty biker
When I go to see my son and daughter-in-law I pass this Dodge 1 or 2 ton farm truck. Its all there except the seat and glass, more or less.

Kinda like a old, tired, warrior coming out of the forest. Or an old rusty truck, just the way I like em.

Attachments

• treedodge4.jpg
    treedodge4.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 168
  • treedodge3.jpg
    treedodge3.jpg
    216.4 KB · Views: 173
  • treedodge2.jpg
    treedodge2.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 154
  • treedodge.jpg
    treedodge.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 151
Tripper's trick!

CD,
You've gotta start usin' Tripper's trick!!! Take an empty trailer along in hopes that Dodge'll hop rat on board!!! :D:D:D

BoB

I like the pics a lot too. And what an excellent description as an "old, tired warrior coming out of the forest".

Im with Tripper

You should start bringing a trailer, you coulda got that beast up on there & had bad new toy :cool:

if you pass it everyday why dont you stop and buy it. never hurts to have old tin laying around

Now this is a Truck in tree

You might have a better chance of buying this truck - - Sorry, just had to do it.But some of the trees that I have seen growing through a vehicle are so big, the car or truck had to have been there for many a year. We used to have a big ole bramble bush growing down by a old wash, and come to find out ,there was a 40ish ford sedan in the mess and some one had been using it as a shelter. They had cut the bush away so as they could get in and out, it had sleeping bags and a bunch of junk in it.

Attachments

• TruckInTree.jpg
    TruckInTree.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 13

Latest posts

Back