Nu Roadster

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great thread! great build! great pics! could i BE any more jealous?! well there is one thing we all know by now.....this ain't this cowboy's first rodeo!!!!!
looking forward to more pics-you know, the "shakedown run" (probably before end of week!??!:D)

looks great! HRP

Well Christmas has come and gone, so I got back on the Roadster.
Wired and fired,broke the motor in, no leaks, sounds fantastic with the shorty mufflers I built and stuffed in the headers.
Just got to install the windsheild , top, and leather hood belts yet. Gonna get pinstriped next week, then off to "Mangus" for the trim work.
Enjoy the pics.
Don

Attachments

• almost done 001.jpg
    almost done 001.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 40
  • almost done 002.jpg
    almost done 002.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 31
  • almost done 003.jpg
    almost done 003.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 32
Finally had a little time to install the windsheild and top today.
2 more weeks, it goes to "Mangus" for the trim work.

Attachments

• Roadster with top 001.jpg
    Roadster with top 001.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Roadster with top 002.jpg
    Roadster with top 002.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 19
  • Roadster with top 003.jpg
    Roadster with top 003.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 16
  • Roadster with top 004.jpg
    Roadster with top 004.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Roadster with top 005.jpg
    Roadster with top 005.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 15
Anutter update---
Ready to pinstripe

Attachments

• Ready to pinstripe 002.jpg
    Ready to pinstripe 002.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Ready to pinstripe 003.jpg
    Ready to pinstripe 003.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 22
  • Ready to pinstripe 005.jpg
    Ready to pinstripe 005.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 31
  • Ready to pinstripe 006.jpg
    Ready to pinstripe 006.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 18
Beautiful car. Not quite as much shine as some of your other ones. Could it be you have been hanging out with a bunch of Rat Rodders?

It came out super nice.

looks killer. are those straps aviation inspired? i ll tell you it would look sick with a roof in matching leather. (not that is doesnt look great already!) just the contrast would be....=)

looks killer. are those straps aviation inspired? i ll tell you it would look sick with a roof in matching leather. (not that is doesnt look great already!) just the contrast would be....=)

Probably would, but leather don't fold up too good.:rolleyes:
I'll stick with German Hartz cloth + leather don't like to get wet and this is a driver !!!!

finally made the trip over to Don's house/shop, that deuce looks way mo better in person. the top and windscreen really make it different than most I see round. And it sounds even better than it looks:eek: Job well done Don:cool: maybe you can incorporate a little rust somewhere in the next one:eek::eek: btw, saw my first Von Dutch pinstriped trash can there, probably worth as much as the deuce,lol:eek:

Latest posts

Back