more midget photos

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

120octane

Here are a few more midget pictures found at a flea market mostly from winchester. had trouble posting but managed to get five. hope you enjoy
I'll try and get the rest on here.
Al Hammond.jpg

Bill Chittam.jpg

unknown4.jpg

charlie engle.jpg

Bill Chittam2.jpg

Very Cool....

Those are some great photos, 120octane.
Thanks for sharing.... '22

Those are "big cars".

Stuff like that is what inspired the Roofus Special. It was originally going to be a single seater, but i figured that would get old quick, driving it on the street.

Here are a few more from the 1930's. If anyone knows anything about these let me know.
View attachment 23443

View attachment 23444

View attachment 23445

View attachment 23446

Here you go 120octane! "The Rim Riders" of the Central States Racing Association - there's a book available on these guys!

http://www.coastal181.com/nlm-working-April-2005/openwheel-4.htm

Go to the eighth one down on this page. Wow, you actually might have some rare pics!!

Hope this helps,

T1

Last edited:
Thanks for the link cant afford that right now I need to many parts for the 48 Its amazing what makes its way to a tennessee flea market. That guy had a whole bunch of them wish I would have bought them all.

Thanks for the link cant afford that right now I need to many parts for the 48 Its amazing what makes its way to a tennessee flea market. That guy had a whole bunch of them wish I would have bought them all.

You bet 120! I know what you mean. I've bought about a dozen different parts for my build from a flea market. You can occasionally find some great stuff at descent prices if you look hard enough. At least now you have a better idea about the history of those pics. :D

Latest posts

Back