Macs antique auto parts

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bruno

Crusty Rusty Old Rat Rodder!
Macs is having a 15% sale on everything they sell, i believe it is today only. I ordered my Stromberg 97s and got them for $382 apiece instead of $449 . I used my wifes way of buying, bought $1,700 worth of parts that i really don't need right now just because i could save $250. She actually made me buy the parts, no lie, just to save the money. I'm anxiously waiting for UPS[dr[dr

I used my wifes way of buying, bought $1,700 worth of parts that i really don't need right now just because i could save $250. [dr[dr

So if it your wife's way of buying stuff (sounds alot like my wife's way!) are you making her find the money to pay for it now? [cl

She said not to worry about it that she would pay for it.(its her problem now):D She has 2 sisters, take my word for it, you wouldn't want either one of them even if they were rich!

Here is one of my current builds that has hundreds in Mac's parts. Great people.....ruggs
DSC01587_zpsd38a35f6.jpg
[/IMG]

Always had a hard time with that theory of buying...

Macs is having a 15% sale on everything they sell, i believe it is today only. I ordered my Stromberg 97s and got them for $382 apiece instead of $449 . I used my wifes way of buying, bought $1,700 worth of parts that i really don't need right now just because i could save $250. She actually made me buy the parts, no lie, just to save the money. I'm anxiously waiting for UPS[dr[dr

My wife has an expression that always bothers me..."It was such a good deal I couldn't afford to leave it there"......If you don't need something, but you buy it cause you save 50% over full price, how the heck do you figure you saved anything???? [S

Latest posts

Back