Whats in your garage?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruggs

Gearz does it, so why not here? I watch alot of different forums and always find it interesting to see what people are working on. I work on most things that all the locals come up with, things like paint my bear claw bath tub or I need a new SS counter for my kitchen, just never know whats coming. Normally it's about Hot Rods but, Whats in you garage?....ruggs

I'm helping my brother n law with building a sloosh box, I think that's what it's called anyways.

It's just bending some alluminum and a little fabricating. I'll post some pics tomorrow.

I haven't straightened up the garage in about a month so it is piles of tools and crap everywhere, and the rpu with a flat tire. Kitchen table is buried in 4 rifle projects I haven't touched in at least a month, and one antique salesmans sample steamer trunk that needs a handle. Outside (where I do most of my work) sits a 65 LeSabre I am getting the good parts off so I can haul it for scrap todau, and a car hauler that is just getting finnished up. Plus the 60 F100 project.

Well while lucky to have a garage its ridiculously small so somewhere under all this is the e30 bmw i am turning into a drag car ,i have to store all the bits i have taken off to do some welding around the back on the front of the car ....what i would give for a double garage
Ycq77l.jpg

We have snow storm coming today, about 12 inches, so I worked on getting my skidsteer to start. Got it runnung, then put the bucket on. Moved stuff around in my shop so I could get it inside. Just fit next to the rat project and a light pole from the community center parking lot. Tight fit as my shop is not big. Let er snow!

I have a few projects in the pipeline. The white bird in the shop needs to have the trans fixed. Current COM has a cracked case which gave it a case of a worthless reverse.

The blue bird is up for grabs if anyone is looking for one.

IMAG0186.jpg

To Much

Three projects doesn't sound like much until you in a one car garage and thats with one out on the patio, at least i don't have to put up with snow some you do and i have more tools than bench. [P

Attachments

• Garage Jan 2013.jpg
    Garage Jan 2013.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 23
In the garage I have my 53 Chevy, outside I have my 64C10, and my driver 68 C10 thats an on going project itself. I have a John Deere STX38 mower that ive been tinkering with too on the side. Got a couple guns that are apart for some TLC too.
This was the garage tonight.
IMG_20130113_174259.jpg

My shop is getting cramped. I have the skidsteer in because we had a cold snap and snow storm. Fit it in next to the 25 foot light pole from the community center, rat rod project and the bio-diesel processor on the left of the picture. I also need to clean up and put tools away. That would help!

Attachments

• Garage 1.JPG
    Garage 1.JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 13

Latest posts

Back