lazy afternoon

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dutch

RRR Supportor
Meet my buddy Goliath aka Goofy :D
he`s a 2,5 yrs old Dutch landgoat. I`m looking forward to see him when his horns are fully grown :cool: He`s strong as an ox and jumps like there`s no tomorrow... caught him lazy today...lol

Attachments

• IMGP3650.jpg
    IMGP3650.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 51
I live in a city, so livestock is totally and completely prohibited... that said, a few goats would keep the grass cut and aggressive as yours seem to be, I'd imagine they'd do a good job staving off intruders!

Burgerman!

No agression here whatsoever Doc, but territorial behaviour of a fully grown landgoat can pretty intimidating if you dont know goats, I guess... see pic... :D

they will eat grass but they love bush. My goats would be over the moon on your lot Bman :)

Attachments

• D6obzwBX4AEdcgH.jpg
    D6obzwBX4AEdcgH.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 27
I love me some goats too but horns are a no-no for the ol Tripper! That goes for cows too! My neighbor nearly lost his boy parts to a mad horned momma cow... no horned animals on his property now... period! Can't say I blame him! :eek:

BoB

as long as they bend backwards there`s not a big problem... Here`s my little white witch, called Onyx. She`s sweet but the horns are terror... :eek:

Attachments

• IMGP2757.jpg
    IMGP2757.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 18

Latest posts

Back