Christmas presents

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bruno

Crusty Rusty Old Rat Rodder!
What did you get for Xmas? Wife got me a Dewalt 20 volt lithium ion drill and driver set and a big set of the good drill bits.:D

My brother made me this cool sign with his plasma cutter.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Resize of Route 66 001.jpg
    Resize of Route 66 001.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 45
A new house within an hour of my daughter and family, Christmas with the grand kids [cl
And a 50' air hose roll-up wall mount :p
Great Day :)

I bought myself the Eastwood Bead Roller Drive System and my wife bought herself a new leather jacket. If we buy our own gifts we always get what we want. LOL!

Usual stuff, jeans, socks, underwear. I did buy myself a small box of old used tools, got to go through them and sort out the good from the junk.

Bama, I have a little pile of 'throw away' tools that I keep for when I need to make a weird shaped wrench. I take an old useless wrench and heat it up and bend it to fit or grind the jaws to a daintier point, and this saves my matched sets of good wrenches. I'm surprised at how many times I get to reuse these 'special' wrenches.
That's thrilling that you got a box of old tools.

this ..

My Daughter and her Partner , built this light for me... runs led's pride of place in my office ... sigh good times...

Attachments

• 20201228_113415.jpg
    20201228_113415.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 17
Bama, I have a little pile of 'throw away' tools that I keep for when I need to make a weird shaped wrench. I take an old useless wrench and heat it up and bend it to fit or grind the jaws to a daintier point, and this saves my matched sets of good wrenches. I'm surprised at how many times I get to reuse these 'special' wrenches.
That's thrilling that you got a box of old tools.

I do the same. I've made crows feet. angled and offset wrenches, special pliers, pry bars and brake adjusters , If you can think of it you can make it and save money and a trip to the store.

Latest posts

Back