Ida aftermath

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luckywingnut

A little late, but thoughts and prayers for all our members that were in the path of Ida. Hopefully everyone got through unscathed.
It's been a couple of crazy days here in central New Jersey. We got around 8" of rain in about 4 hrs. Lots of flooding and damage. I was lucky with not getting any damage. Not so with a lot of neighbors and businesses, including the dealership I work for. The showroom was wiped out along with the Chevrolet dealership next to it.

IMG_0779.JPG

IMG_0782.JPG

IMG_0783.JPG
This is looking at the Chevrolet dealership from our service department. Our showroom is on the other side of the Chevrolet dealership. 95% of all cars on both lots were destroyed. Over 4' of water swept through.

Mrs Tripper & I moved out of Houston after Ike & so glad we did! I love New Orleans but am afraid if it gets hit many more times it'll be uninhabitable! We went to NOLA about a year after Katrina & I was shocked at the devastation & how long it took to recover back then!

BoB

Latest posts

Back