Finally

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soltz

The Rat Captain
After seven weeks to get that "just needs a tune up" complete took it on the freeway hitting on all six to see how it runs, i'm happy[cl
But I'll know for sure tomorrow, taking it in for a "smog check" then i can get my name of the title. [cl
Other than getting it running right the lowering is the big difference and got the rolled pan on the rear.

Here's the low and high of the change

before-after_zpsa4ukr6wh.jpg

Failed pre-test

A block out from the smog shop and the D#%^&^n check engine light comes on. A friend scanned it and it point to the EGR system. Being every thing is hooked to the head it all came off and back on twice, but now i know where to start looking. [S
As for smog in calif. every thing after 75 is check every other year and when it changes hands.
As for calif and smog, i've been building here since 1957 more or less, it's all i know, at first everyone took it all off and throw it away, wrong.:eek:

Todd, that's a compliment, thanks it means i've changed the look just enough.[;) [cl and your not the first to say, "nice ranger" Now if they said nice S10:mad:

Two Weeks Later

So, finally got the smog cert, registration in the mail, rear bumper and trailer hitch of and rolled pan installed, and today the windows tinted. [cl
I think that's it for awhile [S
It's good to have a daily driver back on the road:p

Tinted%20windows%20and%20rolled%20pan_zps8cda0lp1.jpg

Latest posts

Back