Who else thinks cooler weather will never get here?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My shop is completely under a big 'ol black walnut tree. Can't even see it in the aerial photos. Two inch Styrofoam insulation throughout. Cool on hot days, heats with a couple halogen lamps in the dead of winter. I have no excuses. :mad:

I went to a car show in Tunica, MS today.....94 degrees at the end of September. BRING ON THE FALL WEATHER.

Same here, except I went to a show in Winfield AL. Sweated my buns off!
Next week it's supposed to get down into the 50's at night and low 80's with low humidity in the daytime. I'm ready for it! [cl[cl[cl

I just checked something else off of my bucket list. I drove to Key West. ....and it was pretty darn hot down there too. 89 in the day and 81 at night. We had to cut the trip a bit short to not get stuck in the worst of the hurricane evacuation mess. We are home now and the weather is finally cool. YES!!!

All this week, we had about 2*Celsius or 35* F -> reaching 8* C, or 46.
Still daily driving my '50 - but I did get the heater working....;)

Had a short snow shower on Thursday... the kind that melts when it hits the ground.

We had a cool spring, normal summer. Its a bit cooler than normal at present.

I just checked something else off of my bucket list. I drove to Key West. ....and it was pretty darn hot down there too. 89 in the day and 81 at night. We had to cut the trip a bit short to not get stuck in the worst of the hurricane evacuation mess. We are home now and the weather is finally cool. YES!!!

It's cool here. Drag your butt up and enjoy it. :D

.... man were just waiting for summer downunder..

currently mornings are around 35f day's high is 68f (averages)

headin for 68 to 85F .. many lowered tops then....[ddd :)

Its not cold here yet, but the weather changed back to damp, and my knee decided to complain about it like never before. I'm hobbling around and eating Ibuprofen like candy. I wonder if any of our friends in Arizona rent rooms. Shop access is also needed. :D

Latest posts

Back