Songs that don't suck

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That one brought back some memories! Tripping it home on pass from Ft. Jackson, SC. Hwy 17 headed south about 80 mph when a green Ford pickup started out into the road from a side road. I was rounding a long curve. When the guy started out, I let up a little, swung wide and trying to right it a little the 65 Chevelle went into a broadside slide. Down into a ditch, up the other side, got it straight on the high side and crossed the ditch again and up onto the road...and down the road I went. Funk 49 was on the 8 track....

animal, that You Tube won't load.

Here's an excellent example of symphonic metal (which I happen to like a lot). The drummer really gets into his work. Unfortunately, shortly after this concert in 2013 he had to quit the group because of severe insomnia. The new guy isn't as dynamic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwGSAFarHRg

Yes, Hang on Sloopy is on my monthly You Tube play list.

That you tube clip is actually a later version of the song. Notice the marimba player.
The women that danced in that video was Rick Darringer's girl friend/ wife at the time . Liz Brewer.
She is still around or at least she was. There is a video on you tube of her being interviewed. I believe she may have written a book.
Torchie

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back