My '64 Rambler wagon build!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your senior years will be a breeze for you because you took really good care
of your health when you were a kid....... right Trip?

Yep... I never partied, drank or smoked! And if you believe that I have a nice bridge for sale! [ddd[ddd[ddd

BoB

Finally!

Well... finally got my exhaust system buttoned up yesterday! The guy has been around as long as I've been living here & asked him how long he'd been working there & he said 42 years! He started working there at 16 on a high school vocational program & when he graduated high school they hired him, now he owns the place! The tailpipes came with the car with one Summit glasspack on each side which I figured would be a lil loud for Mrs Tripper so I added another Summit glasspack on each side (4 total) & it's perfect! I'll make a vid shortly! Glad that's over!!![cl

BoB

Attachments

• mulffl3.jpg
    mulffl3.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 23
Lowered the wagon 3-4 inches in front so I had to get new shorter shocks! Got them today & thought this was gonna be quick... shoulda known better!

BoB

Lowered the wagon 3-4 inches in front so I had to get new shorter shocks! Got them today & thought this was gonna be quick... shoulda known better!

BoB

Hey BoB....

Sorry to hijack the tread, I've been trying to get you on PM but must be doing something wrong. My buddy has emailed a couple times but hasn't rec'd a response. He'd like to join. Could you reach out to him his email addy is [email protected]

Thanks,
Couper

I finally came to the end of my wiring saga & finished up the turn signal switch. I hate wiring them up because the wires are so small so I found these cool connectors & they're awesome & made it a breeze! Just a few more small things & I'll be ready to boogie!

BoB

Attachments

• connectors.jpg
    connectors.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 16
  • mine.jpg
    mine.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 13
Wish I had seen those connectors before I finished my C10 rewire. I had to order a new fuel gauge and the wires were tiny!

I kinda got burned out after hustling to get the wagon ready for that car show in November & it's just been sitting in the shop lately! I'm just about in the mood to finish up a few things I didn't get around to. Taking off a bit has definitely adjusted my attitude & once I've done that, I'm gonna start working on my Nova again!

BoB

Tripper,
Glad to see you got the Rambler on the road! Merry Christmas to you, Mrs Tripper and Tripper Jr!

iSore

Sold the Lincoln V12 flattie I'd been saving & had to pull the Rambler out of the shop so I thought, what the hay... I'll take a lil cruise! Felt good to be back in the seat! :D

BoB

Latest posts

Back