How many forum members does it take to change a light bulb?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This guy changed the lightbulb ALL BY HIMSELF...
http://www.rexresearch.com/farnsworth/fusor.htm

A lightbulb went off in his head as a child plowing a field... 14 years old he invents electonic television...plans his deployment... goes to school... gets good grades... goes to college... gets engineering degree... patents his invention... starts production of the worlds first electronic television apparatus... 1923 he demonstrates his invention 1927 he files his patent. Forms a corporation to produce television cameras and recievers.
PHILCO
Y'all remember Philco?
Yup that's him.
Spends the rest of his life having to constantly sue RCA and other infringers of his inventions to protect his patent rights which takes away from his running of his corporation and slows down his development of other technologies

While the invention of electronic television may be known as his seminal acheivement little is know publicly about his later discovery and invention "Electrostatic Containment of Nuclear Fusion In A Vacuum" and...

The Farnsworth Fusor

fusor_equipment4_039c_small.jpg
This is all from a time before most of us were born folks.
I was a kid in school when they developed the stealth bomber.
I was still in school when they deployed it against noreiga

what do they have now :D

Where is this thread going/????????????

What was it that Maverick once said...OH...the Huge Manatee??? What in the heck are we now discussing...??? What Safety check?? Whether I've got my rain slicker and rubbers on???? What the heck are we talking about??? Doc, I'm so confused.....[S I'm getting a headache...:eek:

It's all Torchmann's fault, Sarge. (He was high for three weeks).

Drop a few T3's and sing along...

Bull jerky beef cheek Boogie
Ah noogie mah
Chewbacca's home gimmie supper
Diggie diggie diggie diggie
Do you wanna do alotta boogie
Oh Whoopie Mah
We never generate pulled red meat
Smooth red pop (mountain dew red?)
yikka yakka dirka akka do shee
da shee da
acka nookie pukin in the woodshed...
Somethin somethin somethin...
we never generate pulled red meat
Smooth red pop...

Is that anything like....

Drop kick me Jesus thru the goal posts of life??? I think it would take a whole lot more than a few T3's to get that kind of buzz on...LOL...
T-man WHAT HAVE YOU STARTED????!!!!!:eek:

Well seeing i just bought new hid's from my truck i thought why not make sure this convo about lights is still bright
and just to have a bit of fun thought id share this one

did you see the new lights that arent really lights but look like lights, they do have light, but not light like normal light more light moonlight, but brighter not brighter then sunlight so guess there kinda a light a light that is a bright light that acts like a light but is really a candle light :p

[P[P[ddd[ddd

Evidently you can still get qualudes in Canada:D

Evidently you can still get qualudes in Canada:D

Sure. Venture into Vancouver and you can pick a color.

BC is known for its naturally occurring special mushrooms. Those things can make you see pretty lights and speak in tongues. :eek:

It also has a reputation for hippie grade tabacco... and that's why we call it British Columbia.:D

Sure. Venture into Vancouver and you can pick a color.

BC is known for its naturally occurring special mushrooms. Those things can make you see pretty lights and speak in tongues. :eek:

It also has a reputation for hippie grade tabacco... and that's why we call it British Columbia.:D

all this coming from a flat lander hummmmmm :p

Latest posts

Back