anyone with ink

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, so I'm not a prude, I have some ink but nothing a short sleeved shirt won't cover. Got mine in the 70s. Nowdays everyone has ink but I wonder how many people really think it through, like this is what I want on my body when I'm 40...50...60...70. Maybe along with pictures, some personal insight as to why you chose what you did. I mean most ink is so other people take notice it would seem. Tribute stuff I understand, brotherhood stuff like marines come home with I understand. Not so much understand the shock value stuff.

OK, so I'm not a prude, I have some ink but nothing a short sleeved shirt won't cover. Got mine in the 70s. Nowdays everyone has ink but I wonder how many people really think it through, like this is what I want on my body when I'm 40...50...60...70. Maybe along with pictures, some personal insight as to why you chose what you did. I mean most ink is so other people take notice it would seem. Tribute stuff I understand, brotherhood stuff like marines come home with I understand. Not so much understand the shock value stuff.

Exactly why I only have one. It is on the side of my foot, and only because the rest of my family did it (mom, dad, sister). It is a verse of a poem and each one of us have one line.

Latest posts

Back