Where...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's because i was gone for the weekend flat :p

Well I'm back guys! So let the fun begin! I have so much stuff i need to buy this year for next years camping trip. i've never driven a quad before but i had a chance this weekend. Man was that fun! I think it's time for the worlds first rat quad!

I spent the day yesterday riding and looking for and old truck. We found several and a couple we may go back and pickup this coming weekend.
one was a 48 ford and a 49 Chevy.

We stopped and talked to the older gentlemen about the truck he was real cool i thought we was dealing with an old junk man until he said his son wants him to put his cars on ebay.lol He has several cars one is a Plymouth two door hardtop I'm not sure what year but body was in great shape. also had a two door falcon that would be a sweet ride. I forgot to take camera this trip but when we go back to get the two trucks I'm going to take some pics. He also had a old International pickup that had a pine tree growing up through the motor compartment about 16" around about 50ft high lol

Workin'!

I was workin' on my PU, just fixin' to post! There were a ton of post today... where were u?

BoB

Tripper
I musta been playin "WOO BIRD"...
Go ahead and ask if ya don't know what it is...

Gastrick,
No::: Deep fried Gizzard...:eek:
Just pokin atcha...:D

I agree Gastrick, doesn't get much better than a plate of hot, fried, greasy, chicken gizzards and an ice cold beer!

Jeff

Or ****ny
Maybe creme of wheat:D

Tripper, that profain filter is getting to be real funny...I had to explain to Reason 4 why she couldn't spell out Satataday last night...

I used to be a redneck, but I is a city folk now. Here are some pictures from my wedding album.

First picture, my wedding day........

Second picture, we had a beautiful wedding cake and all.............

Picture three, things didn't quite work out for us. She was one spiteful woman.

:D :D :D :D

Don

Attachments

• wedding_portrait_lg.jpg
    wedding_portrait_lg.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 13
  • wedding_cake_lg.jpg
    wedding_cake_lg.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 8
  • redneck divorce.jpg
    redneck divorce.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 10
Who let the dog out!?

I used to be a redneck, but I is a city folk now. Here are some pictures from my wedding album.

Don,
With all that pain... maybe u should try a career as a country western singer! Since I've seen u're shop cat I can only assume... she got the dog!?!? ; - >

BoB

Latest posts

Back