Article about Eddie Paul in Automobile mag!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
Check the new article about Eddie Paul in the June issue of Automobile magazine on news stands now. He is quite a character!!! He's a stunt driver & car builder. He build Stallone's Merc for the movie Cobra, Vin Diesel's GTO for XXX I think it was & build 200+ cars for the movie 2 Fast 2 Furious in just 2 months! Was one of the stunt drivers for the Dukes TV show & oh yeah... he built Queen Latifa's smokin' Taxi cab for the movie Taxi 2004!

BoB

If Eddie Paul is the guy that built the cars in the F-N-F movie, he also makes an apperence in the movie as well. He was at the starting line at "Race Wars" in the movie...

I have the article but haven't read it much yet. Unfortunately I've always felt the cars in both the F n F movies look like what they most likely are. Cars built by someone who has NO idea of the genre he's trying to "get". You know, like say rappers maybe, who build "Rat Rods" with DUBs. No offence to Eddie, it's just how I've thought about the cars even before I knew he built them.

It's nice he got some attention though after all these years of Barris claiming to have built half of Eddie's cars!!

Latest posts

Back