RAT What?!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You Pookies can sit at the table with me and my brother. Nobody ever wants to sit with us. I can't understand it. We're handsome fellas.

LMAO Gastrick i will sit with ya

Attachments

• goonies_sloth.jpg
    goonies_sloth.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 2
And why 1960? What about we go back and say it has to be pre war?

PRE-WAR sound good to me!!! I just pulled that 1960 date out of thin air!]

OK so here is where the classification of RAT ROD stands so far....

VEHICLE: PRE-WAR Vehicles only (That's WORLD WAR 2 for you youngsters)

ENGINE: Naturaly Asperated or Mechanical Fuel injection-No TBI or TPI induction. Blowers, turbo's, nitrous, deisel (pookie approved), tunnel rams, Hilborn are all accepted.

TRANSMISSION: All types accepted

FRAME: Stock, Modified stock, hand built are all accepted.

SUSPENSION: All types allowed as long as it is SAFE and LEGAL in your state of registration.

BODY MODIFICATONS: Chops, Sections, Channels are all accepted. Changing one body style into another is also accepted as long as it somewhat represents a PRE-WAR era vehicle. SAFETY GLASS WINDSHIELD is highly encouraged and may be required by your registering state.

BODY FINISH: Natural Patina, primer, low luster paint accepted...high end gloss is not unless only used as an accent color.

INTERIOR: Basic with only minimal creature comforts. No digital gauges, flat screen tv's, 30" woofers...ect

WHEELS/TIRES: Whatever looks right on your car.

Feel free to modify the list!!! Then we can submit it to the rat rod police!

now what sort of punitive measures should be taken against those that improperly classify their cars :D
ooooh ooooh me, pick me, pick me......:D

The Pookies volunteer to handle all improper classifications. It's something we Pookies thrive on.

I will however- give the Board a taste of our punitive measures of detention.

I propose that all owners of mislabeled cars will have tator tots thrown at them by The Pookies, during the initiation period. In light of the press being evident at the meetings, we will request that nobody relates to the Pookie Punitive Punishment as "hazing". We do not want the press to seize this subject and report that we are barbarian in our tactics......

;)

You Pookies can sit at the table with me and my brother. Nobody ever wants to sit with us. I can't understand it. We're handsome fellas.

We will reserve one seat for you and your brother to share, which b.t.w. reminds me, how is your brother healing? I hope he has learned his lesson on not frolicking around in a lightning storm while wearing his tin foil hat. Did his ears ever stop smoking? :eek:

Has a representative addressed proper attire? The Pookies would like to throw a suggestion on the table in regards to attire.

An example of the proposed attire can be found here:
http://www.northcountrygazette.org/articles/080106CandyBandit.html

Now relative to the entertainment value you might want to reconsider placing our table in the back corner and relocate our seating arrangements more towards the front and center. We will have in place our own method of disiplinary measure to control all outbursts (seating electroshock therapy).

We will need our own table if you are inquiring for space reservations for the next meeting...... Set placemat as "Reserved for The Pookies" :cool: We will be punctual with our arrival time. Has the Agenda List been published and distributed?

And another thing- will there be paparazzi expected?:eek:

and what will b served up as eats

PRE-WAR sound good to me!!! I just pulled that 1960 date out of thin air!]

OK so here is where the classification of RAT ROD stands so far....

VEHICLE: PRE-WAR Vehicles only (That's WORLD WAR 2 for you youngsters)

ENGINE: Naturaly Asperated or Mechanical Fuel injection-No TBI or TPI induction. Blowers, turbo's, nitrous, deisel (pookie approved), tunnel rams, Hilborn are all accepted.

TRANSMISSION: All types accepted

FRAME: Stock, Modified stock, hand built are all accepted.

SUSPENSION: All types allowed as long as it is SAFE and LEGAL in your state of registration.

BODY MODIFICATONS: Chops, Sections, Channels are all accepted. Changing one body style into another is also accepted as long as it somewhat represents a PRE-WAR era vehicle. SAFETY GLASS WINDSHIELD is highly encouraged and may be required by your registering state.

BODY FINISH: Natural Patina, primer, low luster paint accepted...high end gloss is not unless only used as an accent color.

INTERIOR: Basic with only minimal creature comforts. No digital gauges, flat screen tv's, 30" woofers...ect

WHEELS/TIRES: Whatever looks right on your car.

Feel free to modify the list!!! Then we can submit it to the rat rod police!

By all means you cant forget

Amendment 1-01 No IFS without Fenders

Gastrick, I'm chokin on my honey nut scooters here! Tha's just too funny.:D
This is why RatRodsRule is hands down, the best car site going! I'm still unsure of the amount of Pookies though, be a real eyeopener if a dozen of em showed up!:eek:............CR

Oh the irony! Eliteists in shabby homemade cars!

I'm with ya on that one earthman! The next thing ya know we'll have an official sanctioning organization for rat rods! :mad:

I can see it now. The National Rat Rodders Association! :eek::eek:

This reminds me of this punk kid with a 31 Ford rat truck I met at a car show a few months back. He said his truck was a "certified" rat rod! He even had a dash plaque to prove it!!! LMAO!!!!

Thunder

Last edited:
now thunder, don't laugh too much at that poor guy....he probably bought that certified rat rod off of e-bay from a certified ratrod builder;) who may or may not be a certified welder, mechanic or anything else for that matter
......but i would like that plaque:D:D

Latest posts

Back