Hit me like a hammer!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
This was my astrocast today... I thought it was pretty relevant & also just good advice in general...

You should never hold a grudge long enough to become accustomed to its weight. It's time you realized that your feelings of anger are hurting you much more than they're hurting their object. Embrace forgiveness today, and understand that you can't control how other people choose to live their lives. Any slights or rude behavior should roll right off your back. Blaming other people for how they make you feel isn't healthy. Just smile, take a deep breath, and let it go. Be nice... It's not that hard!

PERFECT!!!

BoB

Last edited:
Tripp,
Those are wise words...Just a tad bit hard to accomplish some time...

Where would you like the hammer directed, perhaps on your big toe to get rid of that stress headache you got comming on........LOL...LOL...

Sledge hammer!

Tripp,
Those are wise words...Just a tad bit hard to accomplish some time...

Where would you like the hammer directed, perhaps on your big toe to get rid of that stress headache you got comming on........LOL...LOL...

Well it sounded good & let's make it a sledge hammer... u know how I love to smash stuff!!!

BoB

its hard sometimes, i had a fight once with a coworker, held the grudge for months and made work misreable, he never apologized but did come to me one day and asked if we could just let it go. made life a lot easier.

Latest posts

Back