Stolen Car

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cycledog

A really rusty biker
Heres an email I recieved.

Air Ride Technologies
350 S. St. Charles St.
Jasper, IN 47546
www.ridetech.com Contact: Peggy Vernon
812-482-2932
812-481-4712 (Direct Line)
[email protected]

HELP US CATCH A THIEF!!
While attending the YearOne Experience on May 20th, Air Ride Technologies discovered that their 1967 Camaro was stolen from the Hampton Inn in Buford, GA between midnight and 6:30am.

We know that the chances of us recovering this car are slim and none but we want to take our misfortune and make a positive out of it. We want to alert you all that this happened and that you need to take any precautions you can to make sure it doesn't happen to you.

If you happen to see this beautiful car at a show or running wide open down the street, call us but chances are you won't and that is OK. To let you know that this can happen and to keep your car safe and is enough for us.

For more information about our '67 Camaro contact Bret Voelkel at 812-630-1720. For more detailed information regarding the car go to this link http://www.ridetech.com/companyprojects/67camaro.asp or log on to our website at ridetech.com and look under company projects.

That is a beautiful car...No tellin how much money they had tied up in it either. Hope someone sees it and reports it so they can get it back....

I HATE A THIEF......

theives should get the death penalty imo, worthless trash as far as i'm concerned and the world be better without them.

Latest posts

Back