What are you gonna do with it??

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inked Monkey

Tarzan's tatted best friend
Why is it that the first question that comes out of a person's mouth always, "What are you gonna do with it?" I can't tell you how many people ask me this every singal day. Next on the list is, "What color are you gonna paint it?" I always tell them that I'm gonna drive the p*** out of it and that I really hadn't thought about the paint part. I probably will paint it eventually, but I would rather the thing sit, handle and drive like I want it before worrying about what color it is. I guess I didn't realize how superficial people are nowadays?:rolleyes: Oh well, back to terrorizing the neighborhood!:D I think I'll take the long way to work, you know the one where I have to drive through the rich yuppy houses!!!:cool: They should get a kick out of my car!

Yours might be a rat rod.

Last weekend there was a local car show. These two guys were all over my truck, talking highly of how it was put together, and all the neat little touches. Just before they walked away one of them turns back to compliment me by saying, " that is gonna be one sweet ride when you finish it" .
Guess mine be a rat rod too.

i showed a co-worker that 1950 lincoln in the for sale section. his reply was omg, i wouldn't give a dollar for that. When i told him i'd pay that, put new tires on it, and drive it as is, he thought i was crazy. :D

i showed a co-worker that 1950 lincoln in the for sale section. his reply was omg, i wouldn't give a dollar for that. When i told him i'd pay that, put new tires on it, and drive it as is, he thought i was crazy. :D

Hell, the flatty is worth that much if the block isnt cracked! Some people only see whats on the surface as Inked said.

Latest posts

Back