Rat Rodder down for a while

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update. I know I shouldn,t post stuff like this as it drags so many down. I had the solid 7 day kemo and during i was really strong. It finnally stomped my but for the last three days. This is the 1st day again things are starting to look up. Yall keep praying for my family.

Hope you are doing OK, I had (maybe still have) stage 4 in the throat, my accountant did the bone cancer thing, it's do-able. Best wishes and thought your way.

Never a burden to help another

If we can help you along this road by listening.....then we are here.....don't worry about us...take care of you.....Get well.....that's whats important....

If you don't come on and keep us posted on how you are you can bet someone on here is going to ask you instead. We're pesky that way. :D

Keep your chin up bud, it is hard but you are doing the right things.

Don

My biopsy results came in with no sign of leuk. I don't have to start another round of immediate kemo. They will start the getting me better thing and I should go home in two weeks. I still have to have a transplant, without it he is certain it will come back. It will be a long process and more kemo in a few weeks. For now I'm so happy I may get to go home soon.

Outstanding news brother!!! Keep up the good positive attitude
And my family will continue praying for you and yours.
All things are possible thru the good Lord.
When you go home some of the pressure will let up I'm sure.

God bless you.

Latest posts

Back