Street Outlaws TV Show.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's reality TV! How many out there can say they haven't pulled the trigger on a long stretch of road or kept it matted on the freeway till you were doing twice the speed limit? The kids are gonna think it's a bunch of old fat guys in cars that can't corner, hell that one car couldn't go straight. Fast n Furious has already done the damage.

Don't get me started about poorly engineered suspension that's one long story of cold lap welding being on the freeway next to me.

Don

observation

for a "0UTLAW" race, they sure have a lot of rules to go by or they won't let ya run.[S

l thought there outlaw mentality was run what ya brung and shut up & just race.

not that l ever did that sort of thing, but that what's l would do:rolleyes:

and if you lose, quit yer bitchin' and take like it like an adult.

Later :cool:

I remember street racing. Kinda like a cruise night. Everybody hanging out then someone challenges someone and everyone was off to see the race. I don;t re-call trailering any pro street cars to a sight to race, except the actual drag strip.

Let's change the name, what can you come up with?

Street Queens sounds good.

Lungs

I finally recorded and watched the first episode the other day, my question is this;
if these are "street cars" then I wanna know why they hafta trailer them everywhere they go...a street car is "street legal" and imo licensed!

but whatever floats their boat I guess...

I wont be watching their ignorant, dramatic, scripted, trailer queen b.s. (bull stuff) ever again...

if I want to see fake & drama I'll start watching the evening news.

JMO

I remember when TV was fun to watch :cool:, back when there was no color tv's[S, no remote:eek: and we made popcorn in a sauce pan on the stove:confused:... Todays TV is like fast food, no taste.

I remember when we made popcorn in a sauce pan on the stove

Dude... here's how we made popcorn back in the day! Haha!!!

What moron thought this would be a good premise?!? They must think hot rodders are totally stupid! Definitely not a show made by car guys!!! :eek::eek::eek:

BoB

Attachments

• jiffy.jpg
    jiffy.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 4
Dude... here's how we made popcorn back in the day! Haha!!!

What moron thought this would be a good premise?!? They must think hot rodders are totally stupid! Definitely not a show made by car guys!!! :eek::eek::eek:

BoB

Bob, I would beg my mom for Jiffy !!!!!

Latest posts

Back