How forums die!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E-man and Bob, I have a hotrod poem made up already. Then I've got one about 'How to eat your lunch while driving in your truck'. There's one about getting into trouble at an auction sale. The last two are slightly off topic but bring a smile never-the-less.
I'll join in your writing contest.

Another writing contest hmmmmm. :cool: Although this time i am thinking more of a contest that requires little to no talent. Appealing to the lowest common denominator kind of like TV programming. :D:D. Like those yellow instruction books. Call it "Contest For Dummies" [cl Less effort - bigger prize ;)

This is the only site I check every day. I feel I fit in hear. The support is awesome. The knowledge base is huge and the willingness to share is great. There are very few attitudes and over inflated egos. It's great that we have such a wide variety of subjects and builds. Thanks to all involved and especially the people that keep it running.[cl[cl[cl[cl[cl[cl[cl[cl

Roadie, I also use the non-'s' http now, since Dr. Crank set me straight. I still have to erase the 's' every time, though, because I can't get an icon to shortcut my way to the workable forum.

Latest posts

Back