Dr Crankinstien

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, thanks for the update Glen. I'm glad to hear that they are looking after him. Medical care is pretty amazing these days, there's plenty of us on here that can attest to that! Hopefully he knows how much we are all pulling for him to get better soon.

Thanks for all the comments and good wishes, guys.

Here's the story...

Two weeks ago, I had a minor illness which I thought I had completely recovered from. Three days later, I felt fine but had NO energy whatsoever. Zero. I didn't have the strength to rise from a chair and I was noticeably bloated. [S :eek:

So, two nice young ladies showed up with their shiny clean ambulance. I have never taken an ambulance ride, but I was instantly curious how this act would play out, because I figger I weigh more than the two of them and a keg of beer put together...

Much to my surprise, two 90 pound weaklings could operate a modern ambulance and the ladies had no trouble trucking me to the hospital.:) Here, we've learned I'm retaining fluid for one or more reasons. I have drains in my lungs and another in the bladder. I'm on a bundle of meds designed to expediate the draining. At this moment, I'm not sure what we're dealing with exactly, but I should know better in the next few days.

Still very little energy. The food is terrible. The wi-fi sucks. The hospital staff is excellent. 65 people have seen me naked just this week. Laxatives work better than you might expect. The goal is to be building again by July 4. More info as it becomes available...

Good to hear from you Doc! I agree, hospital food is awful, I wouldn’t feed it to my dog! But having good looking nurses helps.[ddd

I’m still battling problems that started last year after I had that COVID crap. My energy level is low , too. And it kicked my arthritis up into high gear, and I have had to start taking meds for that now, and they aren’t playing well with my system.

Hoping you heal up quick, we need your wit and knowledge around here!

Glad you gave us an update Doc. In case you haven't noticed we are worried about you and miss your input around here.

Hope you get this sorted out and recover quickly.

Nice to hear from you. Glad you could give us an update. Glad to know the laxatives are working. Now you won't be so full of it.:D[ddd. keep us posted. we're all rootin for ya.

As is the case with the rest of the crew, I've been concerned with your well being.
Follow instructions and get well soon.
For all of you that fell tired all the time, I was in the same boat and had my testosterone checked. Males are supposed to be in the low three digits (300 to 400) mine was 17. The doctor started me on testosterone gel (Androgel) and within a couple weeks it went up to 400 and my energy is 3/4's back to normal.
Just sharing the info.

Latest posts

Back