My new saw = Earthman/Bonehead conspiracy!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw on the news they found a headless horse near Fruita, Colorado. Hmmm.....?? But, what would I know???

dont open the box Mr Tripper!

OH NO HE OPENED THE BOX RUN FOR LIVES!:eek:

Attachments

• killer bear.jpg
    killer bear.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 24
Hey guys, I know we all wanted to be around for the explosion.....er, the OPENING OF THE BOX :D, but we can't keep poor old Tripper in suspense too much longer. And what are the chances of us all being on at one time anyway?

My vote is to let him open it (slowly, don't bump it too hard :eek:) What do you guys say? (How long do Rattlesnakes live in a closed box, does anyone know?)

Don

heck, I say let'm swet it out a while longer. :D Just pretend there's no box...box, what box, oh that box, it's just a box, nothing to see here. No one here but us boxes. aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!

hahahahaha

Oh my side....y'all are too funny! A bunch of Comics around this place! :D

Now I want to know what is in the box!!! :rolleyes:

Grandkids!

Well... my grandkids are comin' in tonight. Hummm... note didn't say anything about... BINGO!!!

Ok Bob, I have to leave for the shop, so I am going to miss the grand opening. So, I am going to ruin the surprise...........there is NOTHING in the box. It is just one of many that will be showing up so you can build the latest trend........box furniture!!! We got word you guys spent all your money on buying that new house and didn't have any furniture, so we decided to do something about it. But being the chuckleheads we are (and cheap to boot) this is the best we could come up with. :D

You will be getting this bedroom furniture first, and the dining room should show up in a few weeks. Oh, don't thank us, it was the least we could do for our fearless leader. :p:p

See ya, I'm headed to the shop to get some actual work done!!!!!!!

Don

boxes.jpg

Latest posts

Back