new job openings daily

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you have kids in school, maybe they should look into this...Security consulatant, could be big.
014.jpg

Last edited:
redneck job application

Reasons you would be good for the position: Posishun? Wut kinduh job is this? I dun gradjitated from the fiff grade when I'ze only twunney-wun! Got a PHD(perty hard duhgree) in automotive mechanicalization. Shoooot, ya woodn't believe wut ya can fix with duck tape and bailin wire. An its dun spelled "litebulb"!!!!!

Last edited:
Whar?

If you have kids in school, maybe they should look into this...Security consulatant, could be big.

Deer Mr Bonehed,
Whar does I git one of them thar seecurity jobs? That thar luks like a vary promissing feeld, thanks fer tha tip!

ISore

Jods are real hard to fit into if you don't have one of them high dollar type pieces of paper that say you are suppose to know how to read and write.
And worst thing in all this mess.......you don't have to speak the native language...our government has seen to that a while back:eek::mad::p

Maximo

Latest posts

Back