Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A co-worker of mine found a new way to turkey hunt,,,,,,,:eek:
Tho, I'm not sure it's the right season. :confused:

Attachments

• kdk_0177 (Medium).jpg
    kdk_0177 (Medium).jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 13
  • kdk_0178 (Medium).jpg
    kdk_0178 (Medium).jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 15
  • kdk_0179 (Medium).jpg
    kdk_0179 (Medium).jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 9
  • kdk_0180 (Medium).jpg
    kdk_0180 (Medium).jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 14
A co-worker of mine found a new way to turkey hunt,,,,,,,:eek:
Tho, I'm not sure it's the right season. :confused:

We used to dove hunt the same way in Kansas! Scatter some milo all over an isolated country road, wait a few minutes for the birds to gather and WHAM at 50 mph!! 4-5-6-7 birds at a time! Already Beheaded and extra tender! :eek: :D Luckily they didn't break anything but themselves when they hit the front of the truck like that turkey did. :rolleyes:

T1

wow, look at the size of that blue collar worker compaired to the suits! Must've been before they had junkyard dogs.

What i would give for just one of those sedans.....

Does anyone have access to Prof. Peabodys way back machine. I'd like to borrow it for a few days. Just PM me.

Actually I have a time machine I was working on for awhile.... But there is something screwed up in it, and I never got around to fixing it, so it doesn't go in reverse, only forward at normal speed... I guess I really need to fix it one of these days...

Actually I have a time machine I was working on for awhile.... But there is something screwed up in it, and I never got around to fixing it, so it doesn't go in reverse, only forward at normal speed... I guess I really need to fix it one of these days...

man you gatta get that fixed i wanna go too:D

I was thinking this exact same thing earlier today. Then i got to thinking....where would these cars be safe? How would i keep them out of sight?

Got my generator back from the electric shop today. It hasnt been charging for some reason. Turns out it was actually a 6v generator. who knew? So here i am 150 later with an updated, rebuilt genny and a fine tuned regulator. Atleast now i have a charging system that works. now i can drive out to the nationals tommorrow and only worry about my leaky rear main.

I was thinking this exact same thing earlier today. Then i got to thinking....where would these cars be safe? How would i keep them out of sight?

Got my generator back from the electric shop today. It hasnt been charging for some reason. Turns out it was actually a 6v generator. who knew? So here i am 150 later with an updated, rebuilt genny and a fine tuned regulator. Atleast now i have a charging system that works. now i can drive out to the nationals tommorrow and only worry about my leaky rear main.

just take lots of oil.

Latest posts

Back