Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what are the odds that there is a similar planet out there somewhere with life on it?

But really what are the odds that they could find us?

So what are the odds that there is a similar planet out there somewhere with life on it?

I think they already have, even one of our own astronauts claims to have seen them. Haven't you seen ET? :eek:

Dreams

Sometimes I have really vivid dreams about my cars!

Haven't you seen ET? :eek:

My fav Saturday Night Live skit was Eddie Murphy's Mr T impersonation of ET dying. He said "I'm Mr T... E's father & I pity the poor fool who says ET is dead"! I nearly died laughing!!! :D:D:D

BoB

Life somewhere else - odds are so good it's a 100% in my view. As for connecting with other life - moving faster than the speed of light will be needed first. Even communicating with light pulses would be impossible considering the distance/time required.

Not 5 minutes after posting, a PBS show came on interviewing a guy from SETI saying they have found a planet very likely like ours 90 light years away.

What if we all have been abducted and are living on a clone planet of Earth and they are studying our abilities to build rat rods. The old lady has been acting a little funny lately,....hmmmmmm

and my nieghbor looks like Mork, his dog looks like ALF and the people at the Diner last night looked like they were from the 3rd Rock!

What if we all have been abducted and are living on a clone planet of Earth and they are studying our abilities to build rat rods. The old lady has been acting a little funny lately,....hmmmmmm

and my nieghbor looks like Mork, his dog looks like ALF and the people at the Diner last night looked like they were from the 3rd Rock!

Dude... I think u got the theme for a killer new TV show! I wanna be in it!!!

I dreamed I was in a new space alien TV show... see how u're dreams can come true!!! :D:D:D

BoB

I went to the Meals and Wheels Thrift Store 8-tracks for .25 Ernest Tubbs sounds better that way

does anyone remember pants leg stretcher's flat wire type things adjustable for putting creases in jeans

have never seen an alien or ufos but thinking there must be something out there

My theory is that we are someone's experiment. They put us here a billion years ago and come back occasionally to see how we are doing. Bet they are disappointed! :rolleyes:

If everyone says Chinese and Japanese tools are so bad, what tools do the people in China and Japan use? Do they cuss them out too when they break?

Heard a funny story the other day. One of Hugh Hefners girlfriends made a comment to him that she had never dated anyone over 21 before. He said "that's funny, neither have I." :eek::D (do you think his fame and money enters into how he is able to date so many young, beautiful women?):rolleyes:

If you didn't know how old you are , how old would you think you are?

Don

I remember the jean stretchers.

I keep thinking the Chinese have a better grade of tools they keep for themselves.

Most of the time a feel like I am still a young man. At least in my mind. The body sometimes tells me otherwise.

I remember the jean stretchers.

Most of the time a feel like I am still a young man. At least in my mind. The body sometimes tells me otherwise.

I know what you mean, my mind is saying "I'm a Jr.Farmer".....my body is saying, "No, your more like fertilizer."

Endless B.S. Thread

I love peanut butter, I love chocolate, I've seen several UFO's while I lived in Kansas, and seriously I had a Sasquatch sighting a year ago in January - no ********!!! :eek: I know what I saw, my wife saw it too, plain as day and I'm not a fruit cake nutjob making it up. It scared my friends dog so bad it went into shock and almost died. It was verified by an expert tracker who found the evidence he needed to back up my report.
:mad::mad::mad: Not having a job sucks, no way to buy parts sucks! :D my kids are great, my wife is great, my friends are great. life has it's moments both good and bad. My future is uncertain but with G-d's help I have the ability to make it what I want it to be. We'll see what happens!

Sometimes people suck too because they think they know everything!

getting old is BS

I remember watching star trek as a kid wishing I had one of those little boxes to use instead of a phone.

We got the cell phones when do we get warp speed?

Remember when there were no computers games and we had to actually play the sport or game.

Remember when someone was talking to them selves you thought they were nuts, now so many people have bluetooths, you really don't know if they are talking to someone or them selves.

Remember the guy at the Gas Station cleaning the windows and check the oil ( and he was smoking a cigerette as he did it,..Yicks that was danagerous)

Remember when the cops just had one light on the roof, hell you could outrun them too before motorola

remember getting my a$$ cracked if I was out of line, and getting the board in school. Can't say I remember anyone bringing guns to school back then.

Why do we drive on Parkways and park on driveways?

why are they called apartments when they are all together?

Why is it called "military Intelligence" when no such thing exhists.

How is it that my teenagers know soooooomuch more about life than I do?

Why is it that change is so scarey.?

Why is it that the Internal Combustion Engine has been obsolete for 50+ years, but the car manufacturers are just now starting to look at other modes of propulsion?

Why do teenagers sleep soo much and complain about headaches?

More later..

Why would my buddy knowingly build a roadster then complain constantly about the sun being too bright or the wind being too strong??? I just don't get it????

Why would my buddy knowingly build a roadster then complain constantly about the sun being too bright or the wind being too strong??? I just don't get it????

Maybe he didn't notice the sun was hot and bright before? :D

Walgreens sells sunglasses.

ZZ Top suggests Cheap Sunglasses.

Rattler

Not everyone is cut out to be a roadster guy. We are a different breed and you either have it or you don't. We put up with rain, bugs, sunburn, and WE LOVE IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Don

Not everyone is cut out to be a roadster guy. We are a different breed and you either have it or you don't. We put up with rain, bugs, sunburn, and WE LOVE IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!! :D

What he said!!! I just wish they made SPF 2500 for my head... my thinnin' hair hardly blocks the sun now @ all! Especially since I shaved it for summer... just like my parents made me do as a boy! :eek::eek::eek:

BoB

Latest posts

Back