Another Build ?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s true “you can never have to many clamps” [S

Attachments

• 558A9DFD-5D0E-4A04-B72B-17C28054E25B.jpg
    558A9DFD-5D0E-4A04-B72B-17C28054E25B.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 29
My trouble is finding mine.:( After I bought a new rolling box and reorganized so I could keep stuff together, I now have trouble finding what I did with stuff! :rolleyes:

My trouble is finding mine.:( After I bought a new rolling box and reorganized so I could keep stuff together, I now have trouble finding what I did with stuff! :rolleyes:

I hear you, I made the big moved 16 months ago and I’m still finding things I had forgot I had:D

Yesterday I went into the back garage to get a pair of double hump heads. They weren't there. Neither was 3 or 4 boxes containing Holley 4 bbls. Someone has been shopping when I'm not home. Apparently, nothing else I have is worth taking. And they didn't take the time to steal the cars or parts on them.

Yesterday I went into the back garage to get a pair of double hump heads. They weren't there. Neither was 3 or 4 boxes containing Holley 4 bbls. Someone has been shopping when I'm not home. Apparently, nothing else I have is worth taking. And they didn't take the time to steal the cars or parts on them.

We’ll that sucks:mad: I haven’t had that problem since moving [cl

Sorry about the theft Bob, that is frustrating.

Thanks guys :D
I’ve lost more loaning out than wearing out :eek:

Exactly why I don't loan anything out. I know exactly where to find it when I need it, which is why I bought it in the first place :D.

I put up a handful of cameras at my old house. After being broken into twice. Not a good feeling

more little steps

The cold is making progress difficult :eek: some times, time wins :eek:

Stay warm everyone, spring is coming right [S

Attachments

• LUV 095.jpg
    LUV 095.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 15
  • LUV 096.jpg
    LUV 096.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 14

Latest posts

Back