61 Impala 4dr to 2dr conversion

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

falconvan

Hey all, its been a while since I've been on here so I thought I'd touch base, see what everyone is up to, and let you all know what I've got going.

I've started up a new YouTube channel called Savin' Junk where I'm going to documents my projects. I've got an 11 part series going on this project plus pulled in a few old videos of past projects. I dont know how many people on here are YouTube watchers but if you are it'd be great if you could check it out, subscribe, and give me a hand getting the channel growing. If anyone on here is doing the same and has a channel going, let me know and I'd be happy to reciprocate.

Here a link to an episode, hope to see you there!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEYuxJ3hlEU

I watch You Tube content most nights. I'll certainly add your channel to my list for viewing pleasure. Nice to see you are back.

Last edited:
good stuff! my brother has a 62 sedan delivery that has a two door conversion, he used the entire body side. being a wagon and having post doors, he always gets the guys who think he just welded up the rear doors, till he tells them to measure the length of the front door. its a whoooooole lotta work!

your vids are great for just starting a channel! right to the action!

For some reason that last video upload failed; I don’t know if my phone is doing something goofy or it’s the video itself. I’m heading to the country for the weekend so I’ll have to check into it Monday.

Thanks! I’m just recording with my iPhone, it comes out pretty good when I don’t accidentally record the back of my head for long stretches! 😂
Next project coming up is some sheet metal replacement and a repaint on my buddys 69 GMC. After that, I’ve got a gutted 92 Chevy van that I’m thinking about doing some kind of lowered, shortened, altered wheelbase experiment on.

Latest posts

Back