Earthman asked "Covid how are you affected?"

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck with the knee replacement OI. It's amazing what the medical profession can do for us now days. Heal fast and get out of the hospital a quick as you can.

Went in Saturday morning and I tested negative for the virus.
The reason for the test is, I'm going in tomorrow morning for a complete knee replacement on my left side.

Good luck. My Wife had her's done just a year ago and is doing great. Best thing she did. Jim

Lost another family member & several friends to the virus during Jan! And some other people I know, who were anti-maskers, got infected! It's for real ya'll... be safe!

Also... my fav show, Lonestar Round Up, has been postponed to Sept! I cry!!!

BoB

Hope all goes well and you have a speedy recover brother.
I can tell you from experience rehab is your friend. After my first knee replacement I thought it was a waste of time and went back to work as soon as I could stand the pain.

The second one I went to rehab religiously and the recovery was quicker and better long term.

Don't be a hard headed old fart and you will be fine. :cool::eek::eek:

Sending you good vibes OI.
100 percent on what POPS said as well.
I had way to many surgeries when I was younger and didn't really didn't think about rehab too much. Had to get back to work.
I think about it now when It takes me an hour before I can walk upright every morning.
Torchie

Thanks all, I will be vigilant on the physical therapy.
I pretty much have to, my oldest grandson is a physical therapist and he said he'd kick my azz if I didn't :D

Latest posts

Back