Custom Mopar ????

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still here gang.
Some days are better then others.
Didn’t get to the Drs last week due to roads being glare ice the day of my appointment.
Going to try again this Weds.
Thanks for thinking about me😎
Torchie

Hopefully making progress on the heart issues.
I heard from the cardiologists office this morning.
I'm suffering from PVC(Google it) and it's getting worse.
I see the DR tomorrow and we will formulate some sort of plan to see if we can get a handle on this.
Thanks t everyone on the site for all the support.:)
Keep on keeping on....
Torchie

Hopefully making progress on the heart issues.
I heard from the cardiologists office this morning.
I'm suffering from PVC(Google it) and it's getting worse.
I see the DR tomorrow and we will formulate some sort of plan to see if we can get a handle on this.
Thanks t everyone on the site for all the support.:)
Keep on keeping on....
Torchie

Hey Torchie,

I have had them as well. I have some leaky valves and an enlarged left ventricle from taking steroids all my life. It feels liked a missed heart beat but it is actually an extra heart beat.

I haven't had the PVC's in a few years now but when I do it makes very anxious. My doc has me on a drug called Coreg. I believe it helps but have still had them at times while on it.

Keep an eye on your blood pressure and your hemoglobin. I hope it clears up for you and I'll keep you in my prayers

Couper.
I use a CPAP and have for a long time .
As I posted a while back I had a cardiac event the day after my daughter’s wedding back in early October.
The PVC has continued to increase in severity since then.
What ever they try will be meds as there is too much arterial blockage and damage to the heart to go in and ablate.
I can definitely feel when the heart is funky but I could tell that before the pace maker was put in too.
Thanks again to all for the support. It helps keep my mind right.😜
Torchie

Good on the Cpap... me as well. There was a time when my apnea was so bad that during a sleep study my oxygen level was going down to 60%....sending me in and out of afib all night. I won't even take a nap without it now.

Yes bro....here anytime you want to talk

Ya'll can do it. I've been living on half a heart for 7 years now...with no help from doctors!

Thanks Couper.
I remember when you disappeared for a while there, smallfoot. Hard to believe it’s been that long already.
I’m not giving up and I listen to what my Drs have to say but also look out for my self.
It’s been 22 years since my heart attack and bypass.
6 years since they went in to look around and couldn’t do anything.
When asked by one of my other health care team what exactly was wrong with me, my then cardiologist replied that I had so much wrong that he didn’t know what was keeping me going. Lol. I miss that guy.
What ever they do it will most likely be meds only.
Torchie

Saw yesterday where they gave a guy a pigs heart. I couldn't do that, I like bacon too much and would feel guilty eating it, lol!

Take it easy Torchie, we'll still be here waiting on ya.....

Latest posts

Back