happy thanksgiving

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

26Troadster

hope everybody has the best day they can. i really wanted to go home to texas to be with family, but the phone will have to do. everybody stay healthy as you can and have a blessed day.

127542373_1778096545673308_9050386843888137516_n.jpg

Yea. What they said.

Stay safe everyone. Next year should be more like normal. What ever that is. I hope. :D

Yea. What they said.
Stay safe everyone. Next year should be more like normal. What ever that is. I hope. :D

Could not snag a video from facebook so i'm going to describe it. The heading said "Thanksgiving 2020" There is a guy on a motorcycle waiting at a redlight in a city. There is a large turkey with the big feathers trying to attack him. The guy keeps trying to kick it away. When the light changes he takes off down the street with the Turkey chasing him. [cl When this year goes into the archives this video should definitely be included.

The dogs got a lot of table scraps that they are not accustomed to. I had to get up every couple hours all night to let one or the other dog out. At least they barked instead of making a deposit in the house.

Latest posts

Back