Ok... fess up suckers! How many of you bought Mega tickets!?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
With the Mega Lottery at $500M who else bought tickets besides me!? If I win we're having a HUGE RRR car show on me!!![ddd[ddd[ddd

BoB

I got 5 of my own and chipped in 5 bux with a couple guys at work. I'm happy enough being a working stiff, but.....Sure would be nice! But my luck, I'd have a freaking heart attack two minutes after realizing what I just won.

I can't even begin to imagine what $ 500 million would feel like. Last night I won $ 10 on a scratch off and thought I had died and gone to heaven. :D I guess you guys have now convinced me I need to go out and buy a ticket today.

If I won, my first task would be to take my lawyer, my financial planner and my secretary, Carmen Electra, on a cruise so I could plan the rest of my life.:D Then I would stop ordering from the dollar menu at McDonalds and move up to the combo meals. ( I have simple tastes :eek:) A man can dream, can't he?

Don

They say u're odds are like going up to a stack of lotto tickets over a mile high & pulling out the winning ticket but hey... some lucky stiff's gonna win! The people behind my parents house won over $100m & split it with their 2 kids! :eek:

One thing's for sure... u can't win if u don't play!!!

BoB

One thing's for sure... u can't win if u don't play!!!

BoB

well being the kinda guy i am, my motto is a little different:

" you can't lose if you dont play" ;)

Mr. negativity you say? well more are gonna lose than win i guar-on-tee it:D

but if you win, congratulations to ya![cl[cl[cl

Got 5 bucks worth...

Can only imagine what it would be like to have that much money....but certainly would do my best to do something good with part of it...got a lot of family that is struggling....would be nice to get them out of hock and then there's the church and then start looking for how to invest it....my luck, i'll win, and the world will really end in Dec...:eek:....LOL Not holding my breath but guess I have as good a chance as the next guy..[S

bought $5 worth on the way home. Had to hold off on the dollar menu stop for breakfast. I did save a few calories.
If I win it yu guys will be included in some sort of activities. "Yous guys and gals is my family".:cool:

I went down to buy a few and the guy tells me Florida is one of 8 States where they do not sell the Mega tickets. :( That's a shame, I already had the money spent ! :p

Don

Latest posts

Back