Some more made in China

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

Attachments

• ! peking tom.jpg
    ! peking tom.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 33
There was a nice girl named RuChiWa (Ruth) who worked at Emerald Buffet in Dalton Ga. She was kinda sweet on me but I never had a chance to take her out She may have gone back to Taiwan.
I really liked her
There was another girl there who also liked me so I asked her if she wanted to see a movie.
So I hung around till she got off and we stepped outside. she asks where is your car.
I pointed to my semi and said that one right there
She screamed and ran inside I s*&% you not, like she had just seen the jeepers creeper.

It was so funny I was crying from laughing so hard just couldn't feel sorry for myself at all.

^^^LIKE THE CRAZY CAT^^^

As far as China welds... I weld for a living, so I see many crappy cold welds coming in the shop for repair. Some are foriegn done, many times they are done right here at home by the "I know how to weld" types. Scares me when I see bird poop welds on frames here on RRR too.

"these welds are too expensive I need a squirt-gun welder that just lays out a bead of bondo"- unknown mfg.

Torch I've seen those at the body shop supply store. They were right next to the pre-loaded pinstripe brushes.

Lungs

Latest posts

Back