Gun control

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have a gun. They scare me. But that doesn't give me the right to tell anyone else how many, or if they can have a gun. That's my favorite thing about the greatest country on the planet!

Part of the reason I own guns is that there isn't a better investment you can make with your money. That's another reason to own as many as you can.
I still haven't heard anyone comment on the "God given right" part. Personally, I still view gun ownership as a privilege more than a right.
I believe in 2 things as far as gun control. Let each state decide their own and close the gun show loophole. It isn't fair to the dealers that they have to follow a different set of rules than a seller who isn't a dealer.

guns and freedom

Read the third amendment and then you can understand the second. Our founders were pretty smart fellas, they knew we needed to protect us from the Feinstein's, Pelosi's and the Obama types that want to take from those that work and give to those that don't and want our legal firearms taken from us so we can't defend our rights as defined by the constitution and the bill of rights. The second amendment has nothing to do with hunting, it's to protect the people from a government, not of the people, that want to rule every aspect of yours and my life. A quick look at dictators, guns must be confiscated to protect society, or so they say.

Read the third amendment and then you can understand the second. Our founders were pretty smart fellas, they knew we needed to protect us from the Feinstein's, Pelosi's and the Obama types that want to take from those that work and give to those that don't and want our legal firearms taken from us so we can't defend our rights as defined by the constitution and the bill of rights. The second amendment has nothing to do with hunting, it's to protect the people from a government, not of the people, that want to rule every aspect of yours and my life. A quick look at dictators, guns must be confiscated to protect society, or so they say.

Perfectly written.

The 2nd amendment was wrote in an age of people haveing flint lock pistols and muskets, you know what the other side had? Flintlock and muskets.

Now if say a war breaks out ( and I see that likely happening very soon) why are we not allowed the same guns ( granted we are able to buy them) as what the bad guys have?

People open your eyes, drive a few hours on the interstate and pay attention to the plates and the uniforms in them, watch the sky's for heards of helicopters. There is something going on that the media is not telling us.

I will not turn in my guns, I will not turn in my ammo, Probibly tommarow ill be doing a little more getting ready, I will be prepared as I can be.

The truck I'm currently building I'm debating on putting serious plating on it and making an Armageddon truck so to speak.

You can call me crazy if you'd like, but with Korea wanting to nuke us, Obama wanting drones in our sky's, Obama wanting to take our guns..... We the people must be prepared for the worst.

1271267539334_zpsf3f8e472.jpg

Attachments

• 1271267539334.jpg
    1271267539334.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 1
[P kinda quiet here. Everyone must be at the gun shops, standing in line with the ammo shortage.

I'm surprised this only went to four pages.

gold03

Bang bang

I didn't go to work today. The voices said to stay home and clean my guns.

(Shhhhh...I'm building secret compartments in my COE for my guns!.):eek:

No Name

Some people collect as a hobby...

some have guns because they fear the unknown (thanks to the Government)
Some think that guns will keep them safe so the more you have the better
some have guns to hunt and are avid sportsmen
and then there is the criminals who have guns to commit crimes

all I am saying is that having guns does not insure your safety nor does it deter criminals and or nut jobs that are he!! bent to get what or kill whom they want....the average citizen does not train and or prepare properly for an armed encounter.....so having a weapon does not guarantee anything..

I have no problem with citizens being armed....in fact I teach the legal portion of the CPL classes for a number of instructors.... what I do recommend is that if you are going to carry a weapon, you should know it inside out, you should train in gun retention and you should mentally prepare for an armed encounter in various situations....example....you are in the bank making a deposit, an armed person comes in and annouces a hold up and orders everyone on the floor.....there is 25 people in the bank not counting the tellers.....are you going to get into a shoot out in the bank??? What are you going to do??? Can you ensure every round you shoot will hit it's target when the adrenelin is pumping and your about to crap your pants?? My guess is you are not prepared and neither are most armed citizens....it's a false sense of security in most cases and a crap ton of liability and responsibility....JMHO.....

some have guns because they fear the unknown (thanks to the Government)
Some think that guns will keep them safe so the more you have the better
some have guns to hunt and are avid sportsmen
and then there is the criminals who have guns to commit crimes

all I am saying is that having guns does not insure your safety nor does it deter criminals and or nut jobs that are he!! bent to get what or kill whom they want....the average citizen does not train and or prepare properly for an armed encounter.....so having a weapon does not guarantee anything..

I have no problem with citizens being armed....in fact I teach the legal portion of the CPL classes for a number of instructors.... what I do recommend is that if you are going to carry a weapon, you should know it inside out, you should train in gun retention and you should mentally prepare for an armed encounter in various situations....example....you are in the bank making a deposit, an armed person comes in and annouces a hold up and orders everyone on the floor.....there is 25 people in the bank not counting the tellers.....are you going to get into a shoot out in the bank??? What are you going to do??? Can you ensure every round you shoot will hit it's target when the adrenelin is pumping and your about to crap your pants?? My guess is you are not prepared and neither are most armed citizens....it's a false sense of security in most cases and a crap ton of liability and responsibility....JMHO.....

Very well put and I strongly agree with you. I personally collect as a hobby and me and my wife both carry along with most of my family and close friends. Along with that we do a refresher carry course once a year and normally 2 full days a month at the range for practice on drawing and high stress situations but so few do. Most get their gun throw it in a nightstand and expect everything to fall in place when someone breaks in.

Latest posts

Back