Racecar to RATROD

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got both fenders done so now its time for the running boards from scratch. Any ideas would be awesome.

Thanks for the tips iron.

Thanks joe, earth and soltz its getting there and friking fun as hell to drive. Water burnout coming up this weekend

Attachments

• IMG_1098.jpg
    IMG_1098.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 29
Thanks for the photo fix doc.... Hopefully tag and insurancenext week. Also starting on the running boards and hood/air breather all in one. Got a crazy idea of a one piece unit. pictures to come next week

That looks bad a$$!

Running boards - how about just one or two tubes. Make them look like they are meant as side guards so it goes with the open dirt track look.

Its having TWINS...

Been pretty busy and apologize for not posting lately but have gotten a lot done

Attachments

• IMG_3568[1].jpg
    IMG_3568[1].jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_3569[1].jpg
    IMG_3569[1].jpg
    116 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_3570[1].jpg
    IMG_3570[1].jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 21
I had just taken out the big motor and put in a mild 350 for my turbos. I will share some pics of the interior. I have a drift brake which makes it even more exciting

I have spoken about my daughter throughout my build and she is in multiple pictures. She was 8 when I started this build and joined the group and just wanted to share with you guys on what she is doing now. She is a 2nd LT in the Army and currently on deployment in South Korea. She is a Fire Support Officer and her office is a Bradley. Some of you RRR OGs may remember her when we took our first ride in the 41 and slung the driveshaft. LOL She is the one sitting on her Bradley in the black knot cap

Attachments

• IMG_3489[1].jpg
    IMG_3489[1].jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 16

Latest posts

Back